Shen.ai SDK Documentation
Shen.AI SDK (Software Development Kit) by MX Labs (opens in a new tab) is a B2B platform with precise and easy-to-use camera-based diagnostics of vital signs and wellness.
Shen.AI SDK is a core component of Shen Health - a complete health monitoring platform.
Visit www.shen.health (opens in a new tab) to book a demo.
Our SDK currently exposes the following metrics based on real-time video analysis:
- Heart Rate (real-time and aggregated)
- Interbeat Intervals (real-time and aggregated)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) - SDNN, lnRMSSD
- Breathing Rate
- Stress Index
- Blood Pressure (systolic and diastolic) - beta version
See Results for more details on the video-based metrics.
The SDK also computes Cardiovascular health risks based on provided risk factors.
The current version of the SDK supports mobile and web platforms.
The following native SDKs are available:
- Android: Java/Kotlin
- iOS: Swift/Objective-C
The following cross-platform frameworks are supported (for iOS/Android):
- React Native
See system requirements for more details.
We are open to expanding our platform support based on customer demand - feel free to contact us at mxlabs.ai (opens in a new tab)
The SDK connects to the camera of a mobile/desktop device and uses real-time Computer Vision to isolate a human face in the video stream. A 3d model of the face is constructed, tracked and used to extract a high-quality, dense signal of blood pulsations using remote photoplethysmography (rPPG). Based on that dense signal, the SDK accurately determines the timings and shapes of all observed heartbeats and provides the user with precise heart-related metrics.
The SDK consists of:
- compiled machine code (native shared library on Android/iOS, webassembly on Web) that contains high-performance real-time Computer Vision algorithms and neural networks
- platform/framework-specific components for ease of integration and camera access
- example app code (opens in a new tab) for each supported platform